Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Poudreuse, Avoriaz
At a dizzying altitude of 1850 metres, and right next to the piste, lifts, ski schools, mountain restaurants and village centre, independent chalets in this spot are rarer than January marmottes. Ski-in ski-out locations don’t get better than this anywhere in the world; we have to transfer you and your bags across the pistes by snowcat!
Reborn from the site of an old 16th century barn, this brand new independent Chalet Poudreuse has a fabulous vaulted living area with flat screen and fireplace, balcony with spectacular mountain and piste side views and ubiquitous sauna. At this altitude and location the bedrooms are undeniably compact, but well equipped nonetheless; with plenty of storage, wall mounted flat screen TVs and smart contemporary bathrooms. Two staff live in the chalet for your comfort and convenience.
When your instructor can knock on the door without removing his skis and you can stroll across the empty piste for a beer as the sun goes down at the end of the day, you will appreciate why we are so excited about this incredible asset. A completely unique ski holiday experience.
Situated at the top of resort just by the TK Dromonts lift and a short glide away from the 'Plateau' nursery slopes. After a hard day on the slopes the chalet is just staggering distance from the Yeti Bar and a short walk in to town for those wanting to venture a little further afield.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in our chalets;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
At a glance
- Sleeps : 6-10
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : A 5 minute walk to the Le Chable lift
- Board basis : Self Catering
- Ensuite : Most
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|# Of Nights
|No Price Detail Found!