Meribel Mottaret. Chalet Germaine is in an almost unbeatable location – 120m (approx.) from the blue Piste de la Reserve run, which will take you down to the ski village. Beginners in the group have a short 250m stroll to the lifts and ski school meeting points if they prefer not to ski. The ski hire shop is within a minute’s walk, Mottaret’s shops, bars and restaurants are less than 500m away and if you need it, the resort’s free shuttle bus stops about 100m from the chalet.
Brand new for the 2019/20 ski season, and still under construction at time of writing (June 2019), Chalet Germaine represents an exciting new addition to our suite of catered chalets in Meribel Mottaret. The classic alpine chalet motif is being given a modern twist in this 4+ grade property, with under-floor heating, brand new furnishings and essential features such as ski boot warmers. Germaine will be a highly sought after chalet for groups of up to 7 (if you book the whole chalet, a sofa-bed is available) thanks to that new-chalet smell and impeccable skier’s location in Meribel’s most elevated village.
- Chalet board consisting of:
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals. Including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served