Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Arktic, Tignes
The Arktic is one of our most popular chalets and has received several press accolades as one of Tignes’ elite chalets. Its light and modern lounge is designed and furnished in a funky contemporary style, and the view from the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, out over the sun-terrace to the lake and the whole Tignes bowl, are simply sensational.
The Arktic has access to a sauna and outdoor hot tub, from where guests can enjoy more stunning views.
The location is ideal, with the Chardonnet lift and piste just 150m away, and the restaurants, shops and bars of Le Lac just another 100m further on. Heading the other way, the main Toviere gondola connecting to Val d’Isère is only approx. 5-6 minutes walk.
These are some of our absolute favourites properties, in which we treat you to the following extras: fluffy bathrobes, towelling slippers, toiletries and rosé as an additional wine choice, plus a local cheeseboard as a fifth course at dinner on your last evening.
- Substantial breakfast – continental breakfast on 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 days
- Afternoon tea/coffee with cake on 6 days
- 3-course dinners on 6 evenings including a prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines and tea or coffee
- Platinum chalet service also includes cheese as an additional course at dinner
At a glance
- Sleeps : 16-18
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : 2 minutes walk (150m)
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : Yes
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|# Of Nights
|No Price Detail Found!