Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
No 2 Penthouse, Avoriaz
The Avoriaz Penthouse Suites offer a startling combination of outstanding convenience and cutting edge décor. In an unbeatable location at a dizzying 1850m altitude (plus it’s on the 9th floor!), this suite is the perfect choice for four friends or a family looking for a private ski experience in the heart of a bustling resort.
It took us ten years to do the deal, but in Spring 2015 with a local partner, we (at last) bought the top floor of the best located building in Avoriaz and have transformed twelve 1970’s apartments into three fabulous contemporary spaces. On the 9th floor with fabulous views, No. 2 Penthouse Suite is perhaps not for those prone to vertigo, but perfect if you’re looking to rubberneck the energetic resort centre far below. We’ve tried to blend a bit of contemporary style with classic alpine warmth and can’t wait to know what you think.
The suite is entirely independent with open plan living/dining area and contemporary fireplace, surround sound TV, DVD, WiFi plus flat screen TV’s in the bedrooms and a dedicated chalet host.
Call quick, apartments for only four don’t tend to stay on the shelf for long. Particularly in a location like this.
It’s pretty unique to find a property of this quality for groups as small as four. With just two en suite bedrooms, this little gem is a canny family hideout. Both rooms can be made up as a Twin or Double and there’s the choice of an en suite bath in one room or en suite shower in another.
In the very centre of Avoriaz, next to the piste and overlooking the ski school meeting point, Tourist Office, Aquariaz indoor pool complex, drag lifts and ice rink.
We understand it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in our chalets;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
At a glance
- Sleeps : 4
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : Ski in ski out
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : Private nannies can be arranged
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020