Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Haus Hochkar, St Anton
There aren't many chalets in St Anton where you can ski from the door. A short glide takes you to the main Nasserein lift, nursery slopes, ski school and kids kindergarten. If you are going to travel 800 miles, you might as well stay by the slopes.
Haus Hochkar and Gamskar have been carefully engineered and ruthlessly tailored to gratify the contemporary skier. No Alpine kitsch here, just straight-lines, comfort and space. Spacious bedrooms, smart contemporary bathrooms (with heated walls behind the towel rails … clever), an outsized living area and buckets of hot water.
The infamous Tom Dooley’s Bar is next door but one, the bars and restaurants of Nasserein are a quick toboggan ride or few hundred yard walk away and the pulsating roar of central St Anton nightlife is a ten minute stroll. Fabulous for families and those who like the click click of bindings a few steps from the front door. These are the ultimate luxury chalets in St Anton, we're sure of that.
A short glide on skis from the lifts, kindergarten, ski school and nursery slopes, a 250m walk from the ski shop, bars and restaurants in Nasserein and a 10 minute stroll into the heart of St Anton.
We understand that it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in this chalet;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
At a glance
- Sleeps :
- Rating * :
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020