Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chez Bugi, St Martin-De-Belleville
This 6 en-suite bedroom, on-piste chalet in a genuine ski-in ski-out location, is a special addition to our luxury chalet portfolio. It is the flagship chalet in a new development in central St Martin de Belleville, and offers spectacular piste, village and mountain views and skiing from its doorstep.
The interior design is a beautiful mix of a muted and neutral palette of creams, taupes, and light greys with lots of sumptuous fabrics and textures, bespoke furniture, designer pieces and high-end fixtures and fittings.
Flooded with natural light from large floor to ceiling windows and complimented with natural aged wood internal cladding, this chalet perfectly blends modern architecture with alpine elegance.
At breakfast you will be offered a wide selection of cereals and porridge, fresh fruit salad, organic fruit juices, yoghurts, local artisan breads and freshly baked croissants. On 6 days of your holiday (our chef and host will have one day off) we offer a cooked daily special such as bacon and eggs, American style pancakes with crispy bacon and maple syrup, Eggs Benedict or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon – these cooked options can be tailored to your preferences.
On your return from skiing each day you will find our mouthwatering afternoon tea set up for you in the dining area, with freshly baked cakes, breads and jams, teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
Your evening will start with a choice of canapés and aperitifs around the fire before dinner. We are passionate about using the freshest locally-sourced seasonal ingredients in all our dishes and our evening menus are designed to be beautifully balanced whilst delivering great flavours.
Our food is not over complicated and our ethos is to prepare stunningly presented and truly mouth-watering dishes. A selection of local French cheeses is always offered after dinner, followed by coffee and petit fours. Your dinner will be accompanied by a great selection of carefully selected premium wines.
- A talented and dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, 2 professional hosts and chalet manager with in-resort chauffeur service
- Luxury accommodation in a twin or double en-suite bedroom
- Daily on-demand transfers from 8am to 11pm between the chalet and the village
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days (your chef and host have two days off)
- 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local savoyarde supper on one evening
- Children's supper (if required)
- A carefully selected choice of premium wines
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Artisan Gin Bar with premimum mixers
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers. (Towels are changed mid-week)
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping on each day of your stay
- Evening turndown service
- British Satellite TV and DVD player with DVD library
- Sonos in the main living area
At a glance
- Sleeps : 12
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : on the doorstep
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020