Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Tirol, Mayrhofen
The Chalet Tirol enjoys a prime location close to the main Penkenbahn gondola in the very heart of vibrant Mayrhofen. The chalet has a comfortable lounge area in which to relax in after your day skiing.
This comfortable and homely chalet in traditional Tirolean style occupies the upper two floors of the house, above a shop and the popular ‘Café Tirol’. Run by the owners, completely separately to the chalet, it’s the most amazingly convenient place for dinner on your Chalet Hosts’ night off.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
- 6 days of Prosecco apéritif before dinner (6 days)
- 3 course set menu evening meal including a special regional menu on one night (6 days)
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Vegetarian meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus – Christmas day and New Year’s Eve
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! All our chalets have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, all our chalets and Chalet Hotels serve a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
At a glance
- Sleeps : 20-26
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : 2 minutes walk to the Penken gondola
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020