Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Ossetra, Avoriaz
Chalet Ossetra is the smaller neighbour of Chalet Beluga next door, and offers a more intimate space for smaller parties, accommodating 6-7 guests.The position is sensational; mind blowing views, piste and chair lifts all around you, and 100 metres from the ski school meeting point. In London terms, this isn’t just Mayfair, its Buck Palace.
Spread over three floors this spacious chalet sits at the dizzying altitude of 1850m. The three en suite bedrooms can be presented as a twin or double and one room has an additional single bed (charged at half the adult price). The open plan living / dining area offers spectacular mountain panoramas and modern-day comfort, with flat screen TV and smart contemporary fire
Chalet Ossetra could not be more convenient for the lifts, in fact it is surrounded by piste, but fear not, we will transfer your bags to and from the chalet by snowcat. An adjacent public lift also whisks you to the upper resort level and the sensational Aquariaz water park, an absolute must for the kids.
The location is unbeatable, 1850 meters altitude, right on the piste, chair lifts all around you, just a short glide on skis from the top of the Prodains cable car, piste side bars and restaurants and ski school meeting point.
We understand it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in this chalet;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
As well as possessing a flair for entertaining and a genuine love of food, our chalet hosts are friendly, unflappable and exceptionally hard working. Every chalet and hotel in our portfolio offers you a catered ski holiday, so whether you choose to ski in France or Austria, your dedicated chalet host will ensure your mountain exertions are rewarded with sumptuous food and fine wine.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
At a glance
- Sleeps : 6-7
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : on the piste
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : Private nannies can be arranged
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020