Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Le Manoir, Alpe d’Huez
This exclusive development of five chalets is located at the top of town and next to all the main lifts. Built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at a giddying altitude of 2000m, and surrounded on two sides by piste, the five chalets of Le Village characterize the ultimate in ski-in ski-out convenience. This chalet benefits from having a choice from the a la Carte Alpine menu; stone walls, slate roofs, vaulted ceilings, solid timber floors, hi-tec entertainment, snappy chic en-suite bathrooms, hot tubs, saunas… all the ubiquitous toys that have become VIP trademarks. Each of the bedrooms is larger than the customary Alpine offering and every bedroom has a balcony, some actually spill straight onto the piste.
An exciting caged people carrier provides aerial transport down to all parts of the resort including the outdoor ice rink and pool. With a nursery slope under your nose, our famed nanny service to look after the kids and spa treatments for a little spoilt indulgence, for the first time the discerning skier seeking supreme comfort can enjoy everything that Alpe d’Huez has to offer.
A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes and just 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants.
As one of the dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long.
We understand it’s the little things that can make a big difference. A choice of early morning teas in bed, CBeebies before bedtime and a basket of fruit & chocolate for your journey home. We can’t fix the weather, but we will secure a good table at your favourite restaurant and find out last night’s football result.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
All our guests will enjoy the following services in this chalet;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
At a glance
- Sleeps : 12
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : Ski in/out
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : Private Nanny by arrangement
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020