Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Idaho, Courchevel Le Praz 1300
Built to a high standard across 4 floors, Chalet Idaho features 4 bedrooms, boot room with heated boot warmers, and a log fire. The chalet is modern and spacious, with an open-plan living area/dining area from which you can access the balcony. On the lower ground floor of the chalet is a spacious double bedroom. On the ground floor are a further two bedrooms (one twin, one double) and the ski room. On the first floor is the open plan living dining area, with log fire and adjacent balcony, and a further bathroom. Finally, on the second floor is an additional twin bedroom (can be made into a triple), built under the eaves and with limited head height.
Chalet Idaho is situated in a quiet street in the charming centre of Courchevel Le Praz. Just a couple of hundred metres from the Le Praz ski lifts (approximately a 5 minute walk), the new for 2019 10-man lift will whisk you up to Couchevel 1850 in just 6 minutes. Alternatively the Le Praz chairlift gives you direct access to the top of La Tania, and from there onto Meribel via the Col de la Loze. There are a number of excellent bars and restaurants just a stone's throw from the chalet.
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate your rooms by 09:30, and the chalet by 10:30.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onward. There will be absolutely no access back into the chalet after 15:00.
- Breakfast (2 days self-service, 5 days hot option)
- Afternoon tea (bread, hot drinks, homemade cake/biscuits): 7 days
- 3-course evening meal: 6 days
- Wine: bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea (if required)
At a glance
- Sleeps : 8-9
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : 200 metres
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Most
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020