Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Hotel Sapiniere, Chamonix Valley
Arguably the best located hotel in Chamonix. The Savoy nursery slopes are literally just over the road from the hotel, from where the Savoy téléski lift whisks you up to the Brévent gondola, to access one of the best intermediate areas in the resort.
Alternatively, the ski-bus to Chamonix’s other ski areas stops just 50m away. The hotel’s attractive dining room has semi-circular bay windows with stunning views of Mont Blanc. Here you will enjoy our great choice of menus and complimentary quality wines for dinner. We offer the conviviality of larger tables for chalet-style dining with your fellow guests, or the opportunity to dine à deux should you wish.
The comfortable bedrooms, all with en suite bath/shower attachment/wc, many with balcony, many bedrooms with views of Mont Blanc, there is a comfortable lounge and bar with fireplace and Free Wi-Fi a dining room with panoramic bay windows and superb views towards Mont Blanc and the Savoy slopes.
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our staff on 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake & savoury treats with tea/coffee on 6 days
- A glass of Prosecco and canapés before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening buffetwith unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your meal on 6 days.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Special Celebration Menus– Christmas day and New Year’s Eve
At a glance
- Sleeps :
- Rating * :
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020