Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Graphite, La Plagne
Chalet Graphite is one a cut above the rest in La Plagne 1800. It’s a magnificent building, completely renovated very recently, in a superb position close to both resort facilities and the ski slopes. In fact you can normally ski back to the door and access back out to the piste in the morning is just a short walk.
Chalet Graphite boasts a wonderful brand new hot tub on its huge sun terrace and you have the added luxury of a sauna too. The chalet’s magnificent lounge is centred on its stylish open fireplace and has picture windows with views out over the La Plagne valley. There’s an open kitchen so you can watch the chalet’s team preparing your meals. All seven bedrooms are either en suite or with private facilities and there are heater ski lockers and boot warmers.
Please note that this chalet is whole chalet bookings only for all peak dates including Easter
Chalet Graphite is in a prime position in La Plagne 1800, normally ski in from the blue piste coming down from La Plagne Centre and in the morning it’s only a 100 metre walk away from the main piste that takes you directly to the Meleze lift. The chalet is also only a short distance away from the village of La Plagne 1800 where you can find restaurants, shops and of course bars including the popular La Mine.
There is a large lounge /dining area with an open fireplace which has stunning views over the slopes and also the Tarentaise valley below. The hot tub is located in the private garden that receives plenty of sun in the afternoon. You can also relax in our sauna or have a drink on the very large sun terrace after a hard day on the slopes.
Catered service price includes:
- Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on four mornings
- Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
- Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax – This will be charged per adult, per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £50 per person)
- Fully private transfers (please ask for a quote)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
At a glance
- Sleeps : 14
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : 40 metres walk
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020