Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Foret d`Argent, Morzine
Welcome to our very own boutique catered chalet located in the beautiful Valley de la Manche in Morzine. Chalet Foret D’Argent is named after the silver birch tree forest it backs onto, making this one of the most unique and idyllic locations in the area. Recently officially awarded a 5 star rating by the resort of Morzine, we can guarantee this is a chalet with a serious dose of the "wow" factor.
Chalet Foret D’ Argent is a very spacious chalet with a contemporary design by the prestigious local architect Hervé Marullaz, who designed the chalet to maximise its location being both within the forest and close to the River Dranse.
This 5 bedroom chalet is a stunning stylish retreat. Its interior is designed over 6 floor levels and it has a wonderful large glass roof as its stunning centre piece, it feel like you are in a relaxing hideout with a sprinkling of classic contemporary chalet chic. What makes this detached chalet truly special though is the sound of the river heard flowing throughout every room in the chalet when you open the windows to look onto the forest and mountains.
Chalet Foret D’Argent lets you escape into its tranquil surroundings so you can retreat and chill or explore everything the vibrant town of Morzine can offer you. For skiing, we are located only a 2 minute drive in our shuttle service or you walk to the Nyon cable car in only 5 minutes.
Sleeping ten adults and up to two children, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite with private lounge on the top floor and four generous bedrooms on the lower ground floors. All bedrooms are have big luxury en-suite bathrooms complete with rainforest showers and luxury bathroom products. The chalet has several entertaining areas to keep everyone happy. As you enter Chalet Foret D’Argent you are greeted with the focal point which is its huge glass atrium running though the centre of the chalet drawing light into the spaces across different levels and combined with the floor to ceiling windows it creates a balanced, calming feel where the outside is drawn in.
Leading from the glass atrium, the sheer size of the living and dining areas comes into view. The open plan lounge is centred around a feature fireplace and surrounded by big comfortable sofas. This opens up into another level which has the huge open kitchen and dining room with large oak dining table which looks out over the large balcony with beautiful views of the forest and mountains. The fabulous bar with pool table opens out onto a glass mezzanine with glass ceiling making this a great space to socialise. The snug area has large comfortable sofas to watch your favourite films or televison programmes.
There is an outdoor sauna located in the converted original Mazot that was on the land and there is a large outdoor hot tub complete with blootooth speakers next to the river so you can make the most of this tranquil location and stunning views. Please note that there are facilities to accept 2 extra children in the chalet please ask for details.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Complimentary private transfers from Geneva airport when booking the whole chalet or shared transfers if booking on a room by room basis
- Champagne, Vin Chaud and canapés served on arrival (or a night that you choose if your arrival is late)
- A-la-carte cooked breakfast 4 days out of 7, as well as a continental breakfast consisting of fresh croissants, baguettes, cereals, porridge or fruit salad. Self-service continental breakfast served on 3 mornings
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Afternoon tea waiting for you on 6 days with homemade cakes/biscuits, baguettes, jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner aperitif together with Canapés followed by a delicious 4 course evening meal on 6 nights, which includes a cheeseboard with port. On one evening the staff have a night off which gives you the opportunity to try one of the local restaurants
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Unlimited house wine with a selection of carefully selected premium wines paired with your evening menu
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Spirits and Artisan beers available at extra cost if required
- On the final night Prosecco will be served with your canapés
- Following dinner there will be coffee, a selection of teas & chocolates
- We can cater for most dietary requirements as long as we know in advance, simply inform us at time of booking there is no charge for most dietary requirements e.g. gluten free, vegan etc.
- Use of the hot tub and sauna
- Towels and robes with mid-week towel change
- Daily chalet housekeeping - communal areas every day (except day off) and bedrooms on 4 days of the week
- Luxury bathroom products from the Bath House
- Use of English Satellite TV, WiFi, DVD library and board games
- Private chauffeur service to the slopes and back between 8.30 am to 10am and 3.30pm to 7 pm (not available on changeover day)
- Concierge service including
- Arranging ski passes
- Arranging in chalet equipment rental
- Restaurant booking on staff days off
- In chalet massages with our partner Massage Me
At a glance
- Sleeps :
- Rating * :
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020