Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Etoile Des Neiges, Meribel
The views over the mountains from the hot tub help to make this excellent chalet very popular with our guests.
Located above the Mussillon area of the resort, the Etoile des Neiges is in a relatively quiet neighbourhood which makes it ideal for groups and provides a good standard of well appointed accommodation. The hot tub and sauna make for the perfect après ski activity and make this chalet a very popular choice with guests. The comfortably appointed bedrooms all offer en suite facilities and the majority have mountain or valley views.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
- 6 days of Prosecco apéritif before dinner (6 days)
- 3 course set menu evening meal including a special regional menu on one night (6 days)
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Vegetarian meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus – Christmas day and New Year’s Eve
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! All our chalets have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, all our chalets and Chalet Hotels serve a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
At a glance
- Sleeps :
- Rating * :
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020