Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Bellevarde Lodge Savoie, Val d’Isere
Bellevarde Lodge Savoie ticks all the boxes for those looking to ski in Val d’Isere. This is a traditional stone-and-timber chalet situated on the edge of the Santons piste. Yes, this means you really can click in and out of your bindings a few steps up from the ski room door.
The vaulted sitting room has an open fireplace, floor to ceiling glass and abundant plump and inviting sofas from which to enjoy the breath-taking view. After a hard day on the slopes, the terrace hot tub is the perfect venue for beer and bubbles. All guests staying in the chalet will also have access to our brand new indoor swimming pool, gym and spa complex next to the chalet.
Your dedicated chalets hosts will prepare breakfast, homemade afternoon tea and dish up a 3 course dinner, followed by cheese and coffee and of course accompanied with plenty of red or white wine.
Situated on the Santons piste and a 10 minute walk across the Solaise nursery slopes to the village centre.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food...Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Our guests will enjoy the following services in our chalets;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
At a glance
- Sleeps :
- Rating * :
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : No
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020