Ski Holidays France
World wide ski accommodation and services.
Chalet Bellevarde Lodge Merlot, Val d’Isere
Bellevarde Lodge Merlot is situated right on the edge of the Santons piste, so offers ski in – ski out accommodation with a track leading down to the Olympic lift area from behind the chalet.
This is a wonderful stone-and-timber style chalet, sleeping 12 guests in six en suite bedrooms and boasts a comfortable living area with open fire, TV, DVD & WiFi. It is fronted with a great sun terrace which boasts a well-positioned hot tub and fantastic views.
Your dedicated chalet hosts will be on hand to ensure your needs are catered for. Each morning they serve up a hearty breakfast; whilst you are out on the mountain they will be preparing afternoon delights guaranteed to make the mouth water. In the evening they will amaze you further with their culinary skills and dish up a 3 course dinner, followed by cheese and coffee and of course accompanied with plenty of red or white wine.
Situated on the Santons piste and a 10 minute walk across the Solaise nursery slopes to the village centre.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Our guests will enjoy the following services in our chalets;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
At a glance
- Sleeps : 12
- Rating * :
- Distance to piste : Ski-in/Ski-out
- Board basis : Catered
- Ensuite : Yes
- Group reduction : No
- In house child care : Private nannies can be arranged
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|No Price Detail Found!|
Daniel C (Owner)Member since February 2020